A VARIETY OF CAPTIVATING CHARM OF HOME DESIGN

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Beauty Of The View That Combines The Design Of The House And Garden A Beautiful Exterior


An exciting and memorable experience once, when I was invited by my relations, to attend the opening party of his new house, which has just completed the process. When I find an address notified by him, as if I do not believe that the mansions and luxury that are owned, but as soon as he greeted me, then I believe that the house is a house that had just finished building. He has designed his home with modern contemporary style, when I entered the gate of his house, at that time I felt comfortable residential atmosphere that I have never experienced, the comfort I feel when sya in the park in accordance with contemporary style home.
So beautiful nature, neat and impressive. Indeed, the land which he has been quite large, with a size of 300 square meters, houses a contemporary style garden surrounding it really made me feel comfortable at home for a long layover, but unfortunately, when I asked permission to take some pictures the parts of his house, he does not allow for personal reasons. However, some images which I attach the following is not much different from the situation of his house.












No comments: